Solstice Pod from Mersive - Key features:
- Unlimited number of users
- Unlimited number of posts on-screen
- Connect via wifi/ethernet networks
- Centralized management dashboard
- Enterprise-grade network security
- HD-quality video streaming
- iOS and Android mirroring
- Moderator preview & control
- Customizable layouts
- Touchscreen compatible
- Multi-Room – support meetings across multiple rooms and geographies
What is a wireless display?
A wireless display provides connectivity and sharing capabilities for laptop, tablet, and smartphone
users via a wireless network.
Rich Content Sharing Capabilities
- Unlimited simultaneous users via WiFi and/or Ethernet connections
- Connect with Windows, Apple and Android devices – laptops, tablets, smartphones
- Share applications, documents, images, videos, etc.
- Each participant can share multiple streams to the display
- Live streams of video and other media with synchronized audio supports 1080p at 30 fps
- Changes made to content visible on screen in real time
- Users control screen layout – look at one thing or a dozen things on screen at the same time
- Laptop screen privacy – users can share a single application window
iPhone and iPad mirroring
- Multiple use modes to support both presenter-controlled sessions and ‘equal-access-for-all’
- In open sessions, any participant can control the posts of anyone else in the session
Where are wireless displays best leveraged?
Wireless displays foster engagement and collaboration in a wide range of spaces – including conference rooms, huddle spaces, and classrooms.
How is Solstice different than other wireless display solutions?
The Solstice Pod is a turnkey collaboration solution that combines award-winning Solstice collaboration software integrated on an Android hardware platform. The Pod’s built-in wireless access point capabilities support dual-network modes for collaboration among guest and corporate/campus networks.
The Solstice Pod connects to the display in the room, enabling any number of users to instantly connect, share and control content on the display. The Pod improves wireless presentations and meeting room collaboration.
All Solstice Enterprise Edition Pods on a network can be centrally managed using the Solstice Dashboard for Enterprise Edition.
Solstice Enterprise Edition
The Solstice Dashboard for Enterprise Edition provides IT administrators the ability to manage all Solstice Enterprise Edition Pods and Windows Software licenses on a network from a Windows 7, 8 or 10 PC – or the Dashboard can be installed on multiple PCs to enable multiple members of the IT team to manage the Solstice deployment. The Solstice Dashboard exposes all configuration, control, and integration options for the Solstice Enterprise Edition Pods and Windows Software licenses, and allows that functionality to to be applied to multiple Solstice displays simultaneously on a one-to-many basis.